How do you capture eleven months in one blog post? And how do you share experiences from a week long trip on a boat in just a few words?
By now, you’ve learned that my sister-in-law and I are part of the Sisterhood of the Patterned Pants and since last March, have worked our patterned tails off to build a business that we call family. This Community of Confidence is not something that has happened over night, but it’s one that we find great connection with and it is a calling we have like no other.
So what have the past eleven months looked liked?
- Long hours
- Sleepless nights
- Partying like rockstars (jk, but parties ALL THE TIME)
- The first four months were INSANITY.
- The first TWO WEEKS WERE CRAY.
- Lots of coffee
- Mug life
- Hearing stories from all sorts of people
- So much hugging
- Countless outfits
- Thousands of photographs
- Stresses with changes in our business
- Ups and downs, sometimes more downs than ups (HELLO, JUNE)
- Daily affirmations with our favorites
- Working to build a team and figure out what all that means!
- Making Trainer in six months
It’s also meant the opportunity to Cruise with LuLaRoe for seven days. Hearing from the founders that they are ALL IN, 100% dedicated and devoted, and hearing their hearts and raw honesty. It’s meant LOTS of time together. And if you’re asking, nope, we’re not sick of each other. Yet.